Naijaloadit.com.ng complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and promptly deletes any files when properly notified.To file a copyright infringement notification with Naijaloadit.com.ng, please send a written notification that includes substantially the information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA.
Filings may be made by:
- Submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Submitting a written request to +2349064475689 via Whatsapp.
All requests must be made directly to the above email address or to the WhatsApp number outlined above. Please do not contact the Internet Service Provider as this will cause a delay in processing DMCA related requests. Naijaloadit.com.ng makes every effort to comply with the rights of copyright owners and will respond quickly to any such related request.
- Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” Include a physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Naijaloadit.com.ng to locate the Content. Providing URLs are required to help us locate the Content.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of valid notification, as required by law, we will remove the content from our website and provide the claimant with a confirmation email.